fixed1t Mac Support 728x90

Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Deleting New Google Maps Search Boxes

I found myself pulling my hair out trying to search for a hospital in Northamptonshire with the 'New Google Maps' as every time I got close the stupid 'nay idiotic' search and information boxes would cover the area I wanted to see. So I figured it out and here is a short video showing how to delete the awful search and information boxes on the New Google Maps software.  Here is how to get back to the original simple classic version, click on the picture below:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm