fixed1t Mac Support 728x90

Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Corel Painter For Apple OSX Crashing On Startup

This video is about Corel Painter For Apple OSX Crashing On Startup, I thought the problem was with the cheaper/free Corel Painter Essentials so I purchased a full Painter 2016 and discovered problems, why can't software companies sort out long standing glitches.

fixed1t Apple Mac Support

Corel Painter

This video highlights a MAJOR issue with one of the best ART Painting tools on the Apple Computer which has been plagued with installation issues for many years

In this video I hightlight the issue and in the next two videos investigate fixes

#fixed1tAPPLEOSXsupport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm