fixed1t Mac Support 728x90

Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Monday 25 October 2021

Twin Screen Mac Second Desktop Problem


Its really great having a second screen on you Mac Laptop and I use a DH TV for mine, the Twin Screen Mac gives you a Second Desktop to put things on which relieves clutter, clutter that slow down the machine on startup. But I found a problem when I updated to Mojave where files put on the second desktop just jump back to the first. Here is the simple solution. Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T  #fixed1tSHORTvideos #fixed1t #fixed1tMACsupport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm