fixed1t Mac Support 728x90

Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Monday 26 December 2016

Unlocking A Locked iPhone With Broken Touchscreen

Unlocking A Locked iPhone With Broken Touchscreen

Due To Lack Of Disk Space From Making YouTube Videos!

I hadn't been able to back off my 64gb iPhone 5s

In trying to change the battery on an eBay purchased working 5s I discovered problems and damage inside and when I put it back together the touchscreen stopped working.  Despite having set up fingerprint control so I could get access without typing in the passkey word I discovered that this is de-ativated when the iPhone is restarted, So therefore I am locked out.

Here is what I did when I had the passcode but a non working Touchscreen To Enter It At The Prompt - Besides PANIC

#fixed1tMACsupport







Here is the UK link to the Lightening to USB socket converter I successfully used in the video above:




If your in the USA you can get it here from Amazon using the link below:



As you can see, when set up as shown in the video above, it worked for me.

#fixed1tAPPLEsupport


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm