fixed1t Mac Support 728x90

Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 February 2016

edited Unboxing A Samsung SE-506CB/RSBDE Apple Mac Compatible Blu-ray Writer

Brad thanks for pointing out the dark matter at the end of my previous Samsung Blu-ray Writer video.  I edited it with youtube's own video editor assuming (wrongly) that it would be as good a quality and just crop the previous video.. but I was wrong.  It created a new one with the right length, but with somewhat vaseline coat graphics ;-) either that or filmed through a smoke filmed room.  Multi Billion Dollar Companies and they can't get simple editing right.  Malcolm (aka fixed1t) #fixed1tMACsupport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm