fixed1t Mac Support 728x90

Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Saturday 20 February 2016

Mac Photos Library Backup To Blu Ray - Part 4 Mac Toast 11 Pro

As I mentioned previously, that my MacBook Pro had Toast 11 on it and would not handle Blu-ray disks.  However, what I had was Toast 11 Pro:


 

As you can see from the picture of the box, it does have the software upgrade to handle Blu-ray drives and discs.  Opening Toast 11 Pro shows that it understands BD-R and other Blu-ray discs and that the TsstCorpBDDVDW SE-506CB drive has been found.


With the Gravity 3D Blu-ray disc installed in the TsstCorpBDDVDW SE-506CB drive, its 29gb disc size is visible.


However, as I had already upgraded to Toast 14 at this stage, I am not sure that the complete Blu-ray functionality is due to the Toast 11 Pro having all of it, or due to the fact that the installation of Toast 14 added the bits Toast 11 Pro needed.

I therefore will not continue this research using Toast 11 Pro, but will move straight to Toast 14, this will be covered in Part 5.

#fixed1tMACsupport








No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm